As a result of being a pioneer in investing in ASC, AGFOCERT has been the first and only certification body in Turkey. Our auditor candidates were approved by successfully completing ASC farm lead auditor trainings and exams.
- We have been granted our accreditation by ASI on May 16, 2016.
- We are able to certify all of the trout, salmon, tilapia, abalone, bivalve, shrimp and pangasius scopes.
- Traceability of ASC certified farms must be maintained at the processing facility, storage, broker companies, and those must have a MSC CoC (Chain of Custody) certificate in order to keep the supply chain. Our accreditation also includes MSC CoC.
- While our ASC and MSC CoC accreditation currently covers entire world except for USA, Canada and China.
- We are accredited of the Chain of Responsibility certification within both ASC and MSC scopes. All farms with processing facilities have to obtain the MSC CoC certificate along with the ASC certification. At this point, we can present both documents.
- You can reach our document library and application documents related to ASC and MSC from the links below.
Bağlarbaşı Mahallesi Bağdat Cad. No: 414 Gedik İş Merkezi A Blok D: 43 Maltepe Istanbul Turkey
Telefon : +90-216-599 02 75 ; Faks : +90-216-599 02 76
Tax Office : Küçükyalı V.D. Tax id : 0680674446