AGFOCERT provides Vegan certifications according to CAPS-200:2020 standard under ISO/IEC 17065 accreditation .
Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals. Dietary vegans, also known as "strict vegetarians", refrain from consuming meat, eggs, dairy products, and any other animal-derived substances.
In our certification processes , the following are essential :
- Documental review
- On-site assessment of the company in terms of Vegan requirements.
- Accredited laboratory testing (sub-contracted to prestigious laboratories) and
- Officially signed affidavit by the company wishing to get Vegan certification
- Officially signed affidavits by the essential suppliers of the company wishing to get Vegan certification.
- Vegan certification status of the chain
Please contact us for details.