CAPS-260:2020 - Social Decency Standard
There has been a great need for social certifications in almost all industry sectors because
- There are only a few private schemes in this area and still not quite accessible for small and medium sized organisations
- Prices of these private schemes are too high for small sized organisations.
- Only a few of certification bodies are approved by these schemes.
- ISO 26000 is intended for guidance only. The standard describes itself "not-suitable" for certification.
So, AGFO has developed CAPS-260:2020 which is composed of the following elements
- Core elements of ILO conventions and ISO 26000 standard
- Additional requirements of CAPS
- Certification requirements to make it suitable for certification:
AGFO has gained ISO/IEC 17065:2012 accreditation for CAPS-260:2020.
What are the qualification criteria for becoming CAPS-260:2020 auditors ?
- Our initial Lead Instructor has SA 8000 Advanced Auditor Certificate and performed lots of social assessments.
- Our Lead Auditor Training for CAPS-260 shall be under our Exemplar Global License and this course shall be instructed by our Lead Instructor
- If the auditor candidate has at least SA 8000 auditor certificate and exam passed, this shall be accepted as equivalent to CAPS-260 Lead Auditor Training
- Candidates with adequate work experience in relevant sectors shall be accepted to training program. This includes at least two shadow audits and 1 witness audit.
- After successfully completing the initial training , candidate shall be assigned as CAPS-260:2020 Auditors.
We have created our specific brand mark called CAPSMARK. see. specific web site : https://www.capsmark.com
Following core subjects have been addressed in CAPS-260:2020 by using ISO 26000 and relevant ILO conventions as a guidance :
a- Organizations and organizational governance
b- Organizational governance and social responsibility
c- Principles and considerations