ISO 22000: A Global Standard for Food Safety Management
Food safety is a vital concern for consumers, producers and regulators around the world. Foodborne illnesses can cause serious health problems and economic losses, as well as damage the reputation and trust of food businesses. That's why it's important to have a robust food safety management system (FSMS) that can prevent, eliminate or reduce food safety hazards to an acceptable level.
ISO 22000 is an international standard that specifies the requirements for a FSMS. It applies to any organization in the food chain, regardless of size, type or product. It covers all aspects of food safety, from farm to fork, including:
- Food safety policy and objectives
- Leadership and commitment
- Performance evaluation
ISO 22000 helps organizations to:
- Demonstrate their ability to provide safe food products and services
- Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Meet customer expectations and contractual obligations
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders on food safety issues
- Enhance their reputation and credibility
- Continually improve their FSMS
AGFOCERT is a leading certification body that offers ISO 22000 certification services. We have a team of qualified auditors who can assess your FSMS against the requirements of ISO 22000 and provide you with an independent verification of your compliance.
By choosing AGFOCERT as your partner for ISO 22000 certification, you can benefit from:
- Our global recognition and accreditation
- Our expertise and experience in the food sector
- Our customer-oriented approach and flexibility
- Our competitive pricing and value-added services
If you are interested in ISO 22000 certification or want to know more about our services, please contact us today. We will be happy to assist you with your food safety needs.
FSSC 22000 is a GFSI recognized food safety certification scheme that covers the entire food supply chain. It is based on the ISO 22000 standard and the technical specifications for sector-specific prerequisites. AGFOCERT is a trusted partner of QSI-Cert Canada, a leading certification body for FSSC 22000. Together, we offer FSSC 22000 certification services for food and packaging industries in various categories: CI (farming of animals), CII (farming of plants), CIII (processing of perishable animal products), CIV (processing of perishable plant products) and I (production of food packaging and packaging materials). Our auditors have extensive experience and expertise in these sectors and can perform value added assessments.