AGFOCERT can provide accredited ISO 14001:2015 certification services under IAS accreditation of QFS Certification.
- ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
- Designed for any type of organization, regardless of its activity or sector, it can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
- The ISO 14000 family of standards are developed by ISO Technical Committee ISO/TC 207 and its various subcommittees. For a full list of published standards in the series see their standards catalogue.
- ISO 14001 provides requirements with guidance for use that relate to environmental systems. Other standards in the family focus on specific approaches such as audits, communications, labelling and life cycle analysis, as well as environmental challenges such as climate change.
- There are more than 300,000 certifications to ISO 14001 in 171 countries around the world. Learn more about the ISO Survey of certifications.
- We've also created a short document where you can find out more, not only on certification, but a wide range of benefits of ISO 14001.
Bağlarbaşı Mahallesi Bağdat Cad. No: 414 Gedik İş Merkezi A Blok D: 43 Maltepe
+90-216-599 02 75 (Landline)
+90-216-599 02 76 (Fax)
Whatsapp and Mobile Lines:
Feedback and Complaints (only whatsapp line)
AGFO Teknik Kontrol ve Belgelendirme Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti.
Bağlarbaşı Mahallesi Bağdat Cad. No: 414 Gedik İş Merkezi A Blok D: 43 Maltepe Istanbul
Tax office / ID (Vergi dairesi / Vergi Numarası) : İstanbul, Küçükyalı / 0680674446