Value added certification services
special for food and agriculture sectors
Food safety is one of the most indispensable needs of our lives. Quite strong standards have been developed from the experience of the food industry and retailers in this regard. As AGFOCERT, we provide services with our own auditors in the following topics.
We are approved by IFS for Food , Logistics and Broker standards.
The IFS Food Standard is a GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized standard for auditing food manufacturers. The focus is on food safety and the quality of processes and products. It concerns food processing companies and companies that pack loose food products.
IFS Food applies when products are “processed” or when there is a hazard for product contamination during primary packing. The Standard is important for all food manufacturers, especially for those producing private labels, as it contains many requirements related to the compliance with customer specifications.
The Standard supports the production and marketing departments in their efforts for brand safety and quality. IFS Food has been developed with full and active involvement of certification bodies, retailers, food industry and food service companies.
We are approved by BRCGS for Food Safety, Packaging Materials, Consumer Products, Storage and Distribution, Agents and Brokers, Gluten Free and ETRS standards.
The Global Standard for Food Safety is developed by food industry experts from retailers, manufacturers and food service organisations to ensure it is rigorous and detailed, yet easy to understand.
First published in 1998, the Food Safety Standard is now in its eighth issue and is well-established globally. It has evolved with input from many leading global specifiers.
It provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality and quality, and the operational controls for these criteria in the food and food ingredient manufacturing, processing and packing industry.
AGFOCERT is at your service with its skilled and highly experienced ISO 22000 auditors. We perform our ISO 22000 services under our own accreditation by NAC.
- Whatever their size, or product, all food producers have a responsibility to manage the safety of their products and the well-being of their consumers. That’s why ISO 22000 exists.
- The consequences of unsafe food can be serious. ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards, at the same time as working together with other ISO management standards, such as ISO 9001. Applicable to all types of producer, ISO 22000 provides a layer of reassurance within the global food supply chain, helping products cross borders and bringing people food that they can trust.
- Providing a model to follow when setting up and operating a management system, find out more about how MSS work and where they can be applied.
- ISO’s food standards benefit producers and manufacturers, regulators and retailers and, most important of all, you and me, the consumers.
AGFOCERT provides Vegan certifications according to CAPS-200:2020 standard under ISO/IEC 17065 accreditation .
Veganism is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, and an associated philosophy that rejects the commodity status of animals. Dietary vegans, also known as "strict vegetarians", refrain from consuming meat, eggs, dairy products, and any other animal-derived substances.
In our certification processes , the following are essential :
- Documental review
- On-site assessment of the company in terms of Vegan requirements.
- Accredited laboratory testing (sub-contracted to prestigious laboratories) and
- Officially signed affidavit by the company wishing to get Vegan certification
- Officially signed affidavits by the essential suppliers of the company wishing to get Vegan certification.
- Vegan certification status of the chain
We wish to present our new “Halal” logo, which is designed exclusively for AGFOCERT, in “Celi Thuluth” style displaying the beauties of calligraphy. We wished to crown the assurance in our certification activities with the unique and artistic touch by calligrapher Muhammed Enes Huri.
- Did you know while Halal Certification creates an assurance mechanism against Islamic rules and Islamic sensitivities, and it is also a certification option that contributes added value in terms of product / service quality and safety?
- In this context, AGFOCERT provides HALAL certification services in a wide range of scopes for various sectors with its profound experience in management system and product certifications.
- As a result of our commitment to comply with requirements of OIC/SMIIC series of HALAL standards, we assign at least one Religious Affairs Expert in our Halal audits. In addition, a different Religious Affairs expert is assigned to the certification decision committee for assuring impartiality and as a double-checking mechanism to ensure an accurate outcome of the total assessment process.
- As AGFOCERT, we maintain the seriousness, dedication and professionalism in the Halal Certifications with a focus on comprehensive mass balance test, challenged traceability study and laboratory analyses. Furthermore, we provide to all our certified customers an elaborate audit report in English as an evidence of an effective HALAL assessments that they can share with their customers whenever demanded.
CAPS-200:2020 - Chain of Assured Product Status Standard
We wanted to do something different in the conformity assessment industry. A type of certification that especially sensitive people need was the first activity that came to our mind. We identified celiac patients, those with peanut allergy, lactose intolerant and those who do not want to consume GMO products as the main focus groups. We are accredited according to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 standard for CAPS 200:2020 scope.
Currently following modules of CAPS-200:2020 are fully approved :
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Peanut free
- Lactose Free
- Salt free
- Sugar free
- Fat free
- Calorie free
- Cholesterol free