AGFO is a limited company which was founded as Anahtar Mühendislik Ltd Şti. by Cemal G. Kara in 2005. In 2011, the name has been changed to AGFO Teknik Kontrol ve Belgelendirme Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti. We have changed our scope from consultancy to certification in 2011. AGFO: stands for Assured Goals and Featured Operations as well as abbreviation of AGriculture and FOod.
Our Certification Accreditations and Approvals :
- GlobalG.A.P ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS and TURKAK)
- ASC Farm ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- MSC CoC ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- Laboratory (according to ISO/IEC 17025 by IAS)
- HALAL (according to ISO/IEC 17065)
- VEGAN (according to ISO/IEC 17065)
- We provide BRC and IFS service in cooperation with an Italian CAB accredited by Accredia. We do the audits and certification decision is taken by them.
- Provisionally approved for BRCGS (Food Safety, Consumer Products, Ethical Trade, Storage and Distribution, Agents and Brokers, Gluten Free and Packaging Materials)
- Provisionally approved for IFS (Food, Logistics and Broker)
- Management System Certification (accredited by NAC to ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO/IEC 17065, for ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001:2015 , ISO 22000:2018 , ISO 45001:2018 , ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 27701:2019 and ISO 20001-1:2018 , ISO 50001:2018 , ISO 37001:2016 , ISO 22301:2012 , ISO 13485:2016 , ISO 46001:2019 , ISO 20121:2014 , CAPS-260 based on ISO 26000:2010 , ISO 22483:2020 , and ISO 22525:2020 standards)
- Greenhouse Validation (ISO 14065:2020)
Our Training Activities :
- We provide quality, food safety and environmental management system training. We are approved by BRCGS, IFS, GLOBALGAP and Exemplar GLOBAL for many training subjects.
Our Laboratory Activities :
- We provide benthic fauna, trophic status/ assimilative capacity assessments and some chemical laboratory analysis services under our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditations by IAS.
Our income resources:
AGFOCERT gets its income only from certification , training and testing activities.