AGFO is a limited company which was founded as Anahtar Mühendislik Ltd Şti. by Cemal G. Kara in 2005. In 2011, the name has been changed to AGFO Teknik Kontrol ve Belgelendirme Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti. We have changed our scope from consultancy to certification in 2011. AGFO: stands for Assured Goals and Featured Operations as well as abbreviation of AGriculture and FOod.
Our Accreditations and Approvals :
- GlobalG.A.P ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS and TURKAK)
- ASC Farm ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- MSC CoC ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- Laboratory (according to ISO/IEC 17025 by IAS)
- HALAL (according to ISO/IEC 17065)
- VEGAN (according to ISO/IEC 17065)
- BRCGS (according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS)
- IFS (according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS)
- QS (according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS)
- Management System Certifications
- In cooperation with IAS accredited QFS certification, for ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001:2015 , ISO 22000:2018 , ISO 45001:2018 , ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 20001-1:2018 , ISO 50001:2018 , ISO 37001:2016 , ISO 22301:2012 , ISO 13485:2016 standards
- According to AGFOCERT procedures ( ISO 46001:2019 , ISO 20121:2014 , ISO 22483:2020 , ISO 27701:2019 , and ISO 22525:2020)
Our Training Activities :
- We provide quality, food safety and environmental management system training. We are approved by BRCGS, IFS, GLOBALGAP and Exemplar GLOBAL for many training subjects.
Our Laboratory Activities :
- We provide benthic fauna, trophic status/ assimilative capacity assessments and some chemical laboratory analysis services under our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditations by IAS.
Our income resources:
AGFOCERT gets its income only from certification , training and testing activities.