Happy families with healthy food
GLOBALGAP is with all producers for the production of delicious, healthy, environmentally friendly and sustainable crops, livestock and aquaculture products.
We, as AGFOCERT, perform GLOBALGAP certification services within the following scopes.
- Fruit Vegetables (FV)
- Combinable Products (Field Crops) (CC)
- Flowers and Ornamentals
- Compound Feed Manufacturing (CFM)
- Chain of Custody (CoC)
We as an accredited certification body according to the ISO / IEC 17065 standard provide the following GLOBALGAP certification services with two different accreditations. GRASP is considered as non-accredited module.
- Our current scopes are as follows:
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable FV, (IAS)
- Field Crops CC, (IAS)
- Flowers and Ornamental Plants FO, (IAS)
- Plant Propagation Materials PPM, (IAS)
- Aquaculture AQ, (IAS, TÜRKAK)
- Responsibility chain CoC (IAS, TÜRKAK)
- Mixed Feed Production CFM (IAS, TÜRKAK)
- GRASP - Accreditation module
A Modular Approach to Integrated Farm Assurance
The GLOBALG.A.P. Certificate, also known as the Integrated Farm Assurance Standard (IFA), covers Good Agricultural Practices for agriculture, aquaculture, livestock and horticulture production. It also covers additional aspects of the food production and supply chain such as Chain of Custody and Compound Feed Manufacturing.
The IFA standard was revised through an extensive stakeholder involvement and consultation process and V5 was published in July 2015 with one year conversion period. This means that the V5 became obligatory in 2016.
The GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Standard V5 is built on a system of modules that enables producers to get certified for several sub-scopes in one audit. It consists of:
- General Regulations: These map out the criteria for successful CPCC implementation as well as set guidelines for the verification and the regulation of the standard.
- Control Points and Compliance Criteria (CPCC): These clearly define the requirements for achieving the quality standard required by GLOBALG.A.P.
The Control Points and Compliance Criteria (CPCC) are also modular-based consisting of:
- The All Farm Base Module: This is the foundation of all standards, and consists of all the requirements that all producers must first comply with to gain certification.
- The Scope Module: This defines clear criteria based on the different food production sectors. GLOBALG.A.P. covers 3 scope s: Crops, Livestock and Aquaculture.
- The Sub-scope Module: These CPCC cover all the requirements for a particular product or different aspect of the food production and supply chain.
To get certified, producers must comply with all the CPCC relevant for their sub-scope. For example, a strawberry grower must comply with the All Farm Base CPCC, the Crops Standard CPCC and the Fruit & Vegetables CPCC to receive a GLOBALG.A.P. IFA Fruit & Vegetables Standard Certificate.
GLOBALG.A.P. also provides checklists for each module to help producers better prepare their farms and make the necessary changes before a certification body inspector performs an audit or inspection.
Option 1 (Single producer with or without an optional Quality Management System)
Option 2 (Multiple producers with a mandatory Quality Management System)