History and Meaning of Our Name:
AGFOCERT was founded in as Anahtar Mühendislik Ltd Şti. by Cemal G. Kara in 2005. In 2011, the name has been changed to AGFOCERT Technical Control and Documentation Ltd. Sti. We have changed our scope from consultancy to certification in 2011. AGFO: stands for Assured Goals and Featured Operations as well as abbreviation of AGriculture and FOod.
Scope of service :
- GlobalG.A.P ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by IAS and TURKAK)
- ASC Farm ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- MSC CoC ( according to ISO/IEC 17065 by ASI)
- Laboratory (according to ISO/IEC 17025 by IAS)
- We are preparing for HALAL accreditation by HAK
- We are preparing for ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and ISO/IEC 27001 accreditations from TURKAK
We give BRC and IFS service in cooperation with an Italian CAB. We do the audits and certification decision is taken by them.
AGFOCERT gets its income only from certification activities such as ISO, BRC, IFS, GLOBALGAP, , ASC, MSC and HALAL and related training activities without being affiliated with any group and having no subsidiaries or organizations. AGFOCERT does not engage in consulting or other commercial activities.